Splendid contemporary house dating from 2009 recently renovated, free-standing house, located in a quiet residential area of Dondelange / Kehlen, in a green setting, 20 minutes away from Luxembourg City.
The house spans four stories high and more than 320 sqm of living space for a total floor space of approx. 535 sqm on a plot of 14.88 acres. In impeccable condition, combining design and comfort, this energy saving house offers spacious and bright living spaces. Ideal for a large family or intergenerational housing (easy access for People with Reduced Mobility).
The house offers an exceptional panorama of the surrounding nature thanks to the spacious window areas and transparent facades. Access through the upper floor which includes the living rooms and there are 3 lower levels that offer a sensational volume.
Composed as follows:
- A large open living space of ± 96 m² including the entrance hall with guest WC and cloakroom, the living room with suspended fireplace, the dining room and the magnificent luxury open fitted kitchen (electro Gaggenau) – also a rear separate kitchen with sink and additional fridge/freezer. Access to the pleasant terrace of ± 47 m² and 360 ° views of nature.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 splendid new bathrooms with WC and a shower room on the garden floor, 2 separate WC.
- An exceptional parental suite of ± 54 m² with 2 dressing rooms and bathroom: Italian shower, large bath, WC, double washbasin, storage units
- Second separate access, laundry room and technical room, pre-installation sauna/hammam
- Double garage with automatic door (± 34,5 m²) and 3 outdoor locations
- Spacious garden level of ± 132 m²: fully equipped kitchen and large multi-purpose space: gym, home cinema, games room … access to the garden.
- Delightful flat and wooded garden with terrace and partially fenced property
Amenities: top-of-the-range finishes and materials, glass cage and staircase in solid wood, aluminium triple glazing, shutters and electric blinds, home automation Teletask, alarm system, videophone and video surveillance system, fibre optic, house wired in CAT7, Energy saving house, solar thermal panels and photovoltaic panels, geothermal heat pump, underfloor heating, double flow VMC, lift on all four levels, air conditioning, softener, integrated lighting…
Disabled access (PRM), access ramp and elevator.
Luxury and exquisite taste come together in this prestige property.
Bus nearby, school bus, 12 minutes from the European School of Mamer. 10 minutes from the A6 motorway (Luxembourg-Arlon). 24 minutes by bus and 20 minutes by car from the city center of Luxembourg. 15 minutes from the Arlon road in Strassen. Several shops in Kehlen.
Near the Telpeschholz nature reserve.
Energy class: B
Thermal insulation class: C
Availability: Summer 2019
Further information and visits: please contact Gabrielle van der Straeten – Vasari Properties
Mobile: + 352.621 38 39 33